Bayport Uganda Product Offering
At Bayport Financial Services, we provide simple and innovative financial solutions that are designed to be easily accessible. We pride ourselves on our ‘one visit’ model. There is no waiting and revisiting branches or calling to follow up. Also, we were the first, and remain one of only a few financial services companies with a far-reaching mobile distribution network.
Our agents are able to come to you if you are unable to get to one of our many branches. This will save you transport costs and time away from work or home. ‘One visit’ is all it takes to secure your loan or invest in insurance cover.
The qualifying criteria and required documents for applying for a loan are:
- Visit your nearest branch and speak to a consultant.
- You must work for a Bayport approved employer (including Civil Servants).
- You must complete a Bayport loan application form.
- You must have a valid employer ID.
- Bring your original pay slip (not older than 3 months).
- Have your appointment letter.
- Have your confirmation letter (where applicable).
- Latest bank statement showing a salary deposit.
- One passport photograph.